Web Based Advertisement Management
Online advertising, also called Internet advertising, uses the Internet to deliver promotional marketing messages to consumers. It includes email marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, many types of display advertising (including web banner advertising), and mobile advertising. Like other advertising media, online advertising frequently involves both a publisher, who integrates advertisements into its online content, and an advertiser, who provides the advertisements to be displayed on the publisher's content. Other potential participants include advertising agencies who help generate and place the ad copy, an ad server who technologically delivers the ad and tracks statistics, and advertising affiliates who do independent promotional work for the advertiser.
The online system of managing advertisements in your website. If you are running a website having a good amount of visitors to it, you can generate a huge income or revenue by putting advertisements on your site.
While talking about placing ads in your site, we consider two types of them. One is the image or video ads that are static and that are supplied by the concerned party to display their ads in your site. You charge a fixed amount for a fixed duration. Another option is placing ads provided by ad serving third parties like Google. Google Adsense is the best of this kind and the most reliable ad serving application.
The real-time information available through digital advertising systems allows you to monitor minute-by-minute effectiveness of your ads. For advertisers, that means seeing who's purchasing your product, what search terms they used and what sites they visited to get there. For publishers, it means tracking who's coming to your home page, what they seem to be looking for and how much interest the ads on your site create.
You can place either any display ad provided directly by your client or paste the embed code supplied by ad serving applications. We offer options to track down your most performing ads too, so that you can refine your less-performing ads and boost up your top performing ads. Following are the best features of this system.
A comprehensive Media Management and Ad Serving platform for publishers and Ad Networks. Highly configurable with a rich feature set derived through listening to ten years of feedback from advertisers and publishers. Self service management and reporting interface for advertisers. Many features including source exclusion/inclusion, and day parting for fine tuning campaigns. Fully integrated feeds from third party backfill providers.
- Create and Manage Unlimited Ads, Unlimited Country,state and city
- Easy to Use and Manage
- Set Default Ad and Ad duration
- Managing Your Online Advertising: Assess Your Inventory
- Set up your inventory — your pricing, rules, etc.
- Managing Your Online Advertising: Integrate Your Ad Management System Into Your Business
- Easy tools for placing and executing orders, both for advertiser self-service and publisher sales teams.
- Managing Your Online Advertising: Track All of Your Traffic, All of the Time
- Everything is completely transparent — nothing goes live unless you say so.
- Managing Your Online Advertising: Tweak Your System Frequently.
- We handle the painful parts like invoicing and delivery.
- Managing Your Online Advertising: Know Your Audience – and Your Limits
- We expose your inventory to partner advertisers through our marketplace.
- Many More Feature Available.