Human Resource Management (Online + offline), Job Website
The days of finding a job using the newspaper classified advertisements are over. This class will teach you how to search for jobs on the Internet, using job and company sites. You will create accounts for jobs on impjobs.com. Job sites and other online recruitment websites offer a valuable recruitment option.
An employment website is a web site that deals specifically with employment or careers. Many employment websites are designed to allow employers to post job requirements for a position to be filled and are commonly known as job boards. Other employment sites offer employer reviews, career and job-search advice, and describe different job descriptions or employers. Through a job website a prospective employee can locate and fill out a job application or submit resumes over the Internet for the advertised position.
A job site simply allows recruiters to post classified recruitment ads. Candidates search the job site for relevant job ads and apply to them by email, or an online application form on the job site, or by being redirected to an application page on the company website. Simple classified advertising is the starting point for job site.
Job Seeker's Area
Jobs seekers can sign-up and submit their resume or manage their Job Alerts. Job seekers can manage other things associated with their account.
Employers can sign-up and browse job seeker's resumes, manage their advertisements (job postings) or manage their Resume Alerts. Job seekers can submit their profile and manage other things associated with their account.
- Three Type of User Management (Job Seeker, Employer & Franchise)
- Resume Posting
- Advanced Job Search
- Customize Job Lists
- Easy To Use Jobseeker Panel
- Information and advice for employees and job seekers
- Easy To Use Employer Panel
- Employer Job postings
- Advanced Resume Search
- Customize Resume List
- Easy To Use Advertiser Panel
- Information and advice for employers
- Enhanced Resume Profile Page
- Enhanced Job Detail Page
- Enhanced Form Validation
- Integrated Payment System
- Optimized Mobile Phones Version
- Feature Rich Administration Panel
- Profile List, Employer Accounts List, Job Seeker Accounts List (for Admin)
- Registration for Certification
- Certification Fee Approval Management
- Certification Exam Management
- Franchise Account Management
- Many More Feature Available
Powered by our own unique impjobs web platform we provide our users with more features and usability than any other recruitment website solution provider.
Impjobs has been developed with a raft of features geared towards vastly enhancing the number of candidate applications a recruitment business receives.