Sulogy Inventory Management System (Online + offline)
The Inventory Management System is an application targeted at customers who requires a simple inventory management or stock control system, the prime factor of the system focuses on ease of use and simplicity.
Inventory management software is a computer-based system for tracking inventory levels, orders, sales and deliveries. It can also be used in the manufacturing industry to create a work order, bill of materials and other production-related documents. Companies use inventory management software to avoid product overstock and outages. It is a tool for organizing inventory data that before was generally stored in hard-copy form or in spreadsheets. It is often associated with and is similar to distribution software, as distributors that can compete with less cash tied up in inventories have a distinct advantage over their competitors.
Inventory control systems are employed in a wide variety of applications, but they all revolve around tracking delivery of goods to customers. Inventory control is crucial in retail stores, especially those with a large number or variety of merchandise items for sale. Inventory control is also used in warehouses to track orders and shipments, and for automated order processing. Other important applications of inventory control systems are in manufacturing, shipping, and receiving.
The product is equipped with modules, which helps its users to manage stocks at their warehouses, keep track of their inventory, monitor and regulate stock movement. Transactions to receive and move stock are modeled in a way that creating purchase orders, tracking inbound stocks, transferring stocks or sending them to your customers becomes a child's play.
Manage your end-to-end inventory lifecycle, the key to fulfillment, with Sulogy Sofech Inventory Management System. One of the important top-line objectives of any service provider is to reduce the time to activate a service and fulfilling inventory obligations is a critical necessity in that objective.
No more worrying about tracking your inventories when you are raising POs or creating receipts. With efficient and comprehensive reports Inventory Management System will provide you with a new perspective to handling your stocks.
Sulogy Softech Inventory Management system (IMS) is an integrated inventory management solution and it enables service fulfillment scenarios through a comprehensive end-to-end lifecycle management of numbers, SIMs, devices and vouchers. IMS is mainly responsible for managing the lifecycle of logical inventory and physical inventory such as SIM cards, vouchers and device/CPE inventory.
- Integrated inventory management enables service fulfillment scenarios and quick time to activate services.
- Manage every step of the product lifecycle from factory to store with an integrated manufacturing and wholesale distribution solution.
- Comprehensive number management facilitates end-to-end lifecycle management.
- Voucher management system enables all voucher processes seamlessly across physical and electronic vouchers.
- Collaborate with suppliers, vendors and partners by providing self-serve access and real-time visibility.
- Integrated SIM management provides complete support around ordering to deactivating SIMs.
- Anticipate demand with better accuracy to maintain sufficient inventory levels.
- Customer and vendor management, which means keeping your stakeholders up to date.
- Improve business performance with real-time access to work order information, inventory and related costs.
- Keeps your data safe in the Internet so that you can access it from anywhere in the world.
- You can assign privilege to the users of the application, which means more customization in providing access to your employees.
Inventory Control Features
- Order management
- Handles serialized inventory
- Asset tracking
- Unit of Measurement Configuration
- Multiple Units of Measure
- Product identification
- Flexible multiple pricing models - product & customer driven
- Automated Reorder Management
- Inventory Configurator
- Inventory counts - full and cycle counts
- Inventory Control and Warehouse Management
- Purchasing and Vendor Management
- Demand Planning
- Real-time inventory tracking
- Serial Number Tracking
- Expiration Date Tracking
- Manufacturer Lot Tracking
- Multi-level Categories
- Multiple Warehouses
- Costing Management
- Place Purchase Orders
- Purchase Order Status Reports
- Purchase Order Returns
- Handles backorders – over or under receive
- View your un received Purchase orders
- Generate/Assign Serial Numbers on Receipt of Goods
- Assign Warranty on Receipt of Goods
- Receive purchase orders with or without supplier’s invoice
- View and report Purchase History
- Check Vendor Payment History
- Back Order and Sales Orders Management
- Invoicing Management
- Recurring Sales Orders
- Serial Number Tracking
- Invoice from an existing Sales order
- Flexibility of handling cash sales and printing receipts
- Define recurring Sales Orders
- Shipping Method
- Proposed Ship Date
- Sales Analysis – flexible sales reporting
- Easily review your Customer History
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Sales Commissions
- Financial Reporting