Application Development & Maintenance: Performing in-house application maintenance is a time consuming task, making it an expensive proposition for any company.
When you engage SULOGY SOFTECH Pvt. Ltd. Application Maintenance Services, you are assigned a team of professionals with deep expertise in your application and an understanding of your line of business. The team assumes the daily IT activities involved in maintaining, troubleshooting, analyzing and assessing your application for enhanced efficiency and performance.
Our Project Management methodologies produce successful and timely support. Problems are resolved quickly, thorough tests are performed and updates are methodically implemented and documented, with strict change management policies enforced.
SOFTECH Pvt. Ltd. application maintenance services include:
• Technical help desk support
• Fault analysis
• Design update
• Upgrades and Patches
• Code review
• Documentation maintenance
• Application Enhancements
• Service Level Agreements based support services
• Support & Maintenance of application systems
Business Value through Application Maintenance
Our qualified team will deliver an Application Maintenance and Enhancement services that will provide immediate business value to your organization:
• Frees up your valuable IT staff and other resources for more strategic, core initiatives.
• Brings best-of-breed technology solutions to the task.
• Lowers your cost of ongoing support.
Application Maintenance Methodology
SULOGY SOFTECH Pvt. Ltd. has perfected its methodology for the gradual transfer of duties from customer's in-house maintenance team to our offshore team. While there are variations depending on the nature of the application and the scope of the project, in most maintenance projects our four-phased approach has proven to be the most effective. The process begins with our offshore attending to non-vital tasks and gradually reaches the level where our team will assume complete responsibility for systems management and upkeep. SULOGY SOFTECH Pvt. Ltd. Proven methodologies help breaking down the maintenance process into systematic levels, and sets goals accordingly for maintaining agreed service levels.
This process is accomplished in four phases:
P h a s e I
• Select team based upon the execution platform, operating systems, software environment, business
environment, databases, etc.
• Obtain thorough understanding of the business domain and a complete understanding of the application
• Configure the right maintenance model along with a gradual knowledge transfer to the offshore
P h a s e II
• Stabilize infrastructure and the support processes
• Obtain thorough understanding of the scope and complexity of technical and business issues
• Distribute work between client and offshore maintenance teams
• Provide training in the areas required to the maintenance team under the guidance of the onsite team
• Schedule workload and system analysis
P h a s e III
• Acquire complete knowledge of application execution environment, operational knowledge, business logic
and structural/design knowledge
• Offshore maintenance team to perform most change request activities on its own, including help desk
• Client team to retain highly critical activities like change prioritization and version control
P h a s e IV
• Provide steady state support
• Assume entire maintenance operation, from versioning and end-user support, to help desk activities
More Software Related Service, Click Here
You will feel free to contact with us as a Guest Customer Email at : email@example.com